Este tópico lista vários recursos online sobre o NLP, como cursos, newsletters, documentos, livros, sites, etc.
Nota : aqui está o tópico sobre cursos, recursos, datasets e artigos científicos no Deep Learning.
- A Code-First Introduction to Natural Language Processing (fastai, 2019)
- Stanford University
- Programa de cursos integrados Processamento da Linguagem Natural (deeplearning.ai, coursera - junho 2020): Break into the NLP space. Master cutting-edge NLP techniques through four hands-on courses!
- NLP Course | For You (vídeos em russo): This is an extension to the (ML for) Natural Language Processing course teach at the Yandex School of Data Analysis (YSDA) since fall 2018 by Lena Voita. For now, only part of the topics is likely to be covered here.
- NLP Course from Hugging Face: this course will teach you about natural language processing (NLP) using libraries from the Hugging Face ecosystem — Transformers, Datasets, Tokenizers, and Accelerate — as well as the Hugging Face Hub. It’s completely free and without ads.
nlp (Hugging Face) is a lightweight and extensible library to easily share and access datasets and evaluation metrics for Natural Language Processing (NLP).
nlpcurrently provides access to ~100 NLP datasets and ~10 evaluation metrics and is designed to let the community easily add and share new datasets and evaluation metrics. You can browse the full set of datasets with the live nlp viewer. More code about
nlpin its colab notebook.
- hugdatafast: this package is to provide a elegant bridge between fastai and huggingface/nlp and some handy data transforms for NLPers.
- Datasets em português
- NLP : Grupo para dialogar sobre Processamento de Linguagem Natural em língua portuguesa: https://t.me/nlpbr
- NLP Newsletter (dair.ai): the NLP newsletter provides (weekly or biweekly) quick summaries of some of the latest natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) stories across a range of important categories such as fairness & ethics, society, educational resources, publications, etc. We also feature the latest stories and projects published on dair.ai.
- NLP News by Sebastian Ruder: Get the highlights from Natural Language Processing & Machine Learning research & industry straight to your inbox every month.
- Hugging Face NLP Newsletter (from August 2020)
- Stanford resources on Natural Language Processing: https://lnkd.in/er9BbTB & https://lnkd.in/eRKm8Dj
- Outubro 2019 (Google): T5 - Exploring the Limits of Transfer Learning with a Unified Text-to-Text Transformer
- Junho 2018 (Salesforce): The Natural Language Decathlon: Multitask Learning as Question Answering
- (new dataset) DecaNLP